So far I have given you 8 lovely photos of my wild “fresh-from-waking-up” bed head. Whereas that is lovely, and perhaps there are already a million blogs dedicated to bed head pics, I want to assure you that I have grander designs in mind. Ultimately, I’m working on having a theme Monday thru Friday. The preliminary outline looks like this:
- Monday Musings – a springboard for me to talk about anything, be it news, entertainment, social commentary, etc. The goal is to share my thoughts on a variety of ideas, concepts and interests.
- Tuesday AV Club – a day to geek out about video games, movies, music, products and whatnot. A good old fashioned conversation about stuff that I love.
- Wednesday is a Writer – here’s where I start to tread harsher waters. I fancy myself as a bit of an author, and as such I am going to challenge myself to put up some form of original work every Wednesday. This could be a poem, a short story, a chapter from a potential long term novel project, song lyrics, script snippets, anything creatively filled with words. Wish me luck.
- Thursday Comics – a webcomic, because of course a webcomic. I have been working towards the idea of a couple of comic strip ideas, and as they are ready for prime time, they will launch here.
- Open Line Friday – a day to discuss anything, answer questions, engage in polite debates, to do just about anything to end the work week with some fun.
- The Weekend – I may or may not add posts on the weekend. No final decision has been made here. If someone has an idea or opinion, I would gladly take it under advisement. Your call. Make it something awesome!
And that’s what I am attempting to commit to. The content may not be large on quantity at first, but with each week the blog will grow as I discover more ways to add interesting and fun content. Bear with me, this is my first blog, and as such it will likely take me a few weeks to hit a good rhythm. Trust me, it’ll be worth it. If nothing else, you’ll get to see a whole lotta pictures of my bed head, and if that’s not entertaining – then I just don’t know what is.